Welcome to Donate2it
GoMatchMe, LP. (“GoMatchMe”) maintains this website and its mobile applications (collectively, the “Donate2it Site”) as a service to: its visitors; its clients who create pages (“Client Pages”) using Donate2it services (“Services”) through a separate Services Agreement (“Clients”); and visitors to Client’s Pages, (visitors, Clients, and visitors to Client’s Pages are collectively referred to as, the “Users” and individually as “User”).
1. Registration, Accounts, Passwords and Use.
2. Additional Terms
Some of Donate2it’s Services have additional terms and conditions (“Additional Terms”). Where Additional Terms apply to a Service, Donate2it will make them available for User to read through prior to User’s use of that Service. By using such Services, User agrees to the applicable Additional Terms.
6. User Content.
User represents and warrants that the User Content does not infringe the copyright, trademark, publicity/privacy right or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party and that User has paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of User’s User Content.
By posting, uploading or otherwise distributing the User Content on the Donate2it Site, User hereby grants (and represent and warrant that User has all necessary rights to grant) to Donate2it a perpetual, sub licensable, transferable, world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty free, fully paid license to all User’s rights in the User Content (including moral rights) for all purposes, including but not limited to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, create derivative works from, transmit, distribute, display, perform, or derive revenue or other remuneration from such User Content and incorporate such User Content into other works in any form, media or technology.
By providing User Content to the Sites or Services, User hereby permits Donate2it to identify User as the provider of such User Content in any form, media and technology.
User agrees that Donate2it has no liability or responsibility for the storage or deletion of any User Content that User submits or posts through the Sites or Services.
7. Rules and Conduct.
Any information; ideas or opinions posted by Users of the Service or Donate2it Site does not necessarily reflect Donate2it’s views. Donate2it does not assume responsibility for the accuracy of any information, ideas or opinions posted by Users and are not liable for any claims, damages or losses resulting from such information, ideas or opinions. When posting any information, materials or content or otherwise accessing the Sites or Services, User agrees that User will not:
- Harass, defame, intimidate or threaten another user;
- Interfere with another user’s rights to privacy;
- Post any material that is defamatory (i.e., disparaging to the reputation of an individual or business);
- Post any material that is obscene, offensive or indecent;
- Post any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material or other intellectual property without the authorization of the owner;
- Operate, conduct, or promote, directly or indirectly, raffles, lotteries or other similar gaming activities, whether for charitable purposes or otherwise;
- Post any materials that may damage the operation of a computer (such as a virus, worm or Trojan horse);
- Use any means to “scrape,” “crawl,” or “spider” any web pages contained in the Sites (although Donate2it does allow operators of public search engines to use spiders to index materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials, and Donate2it reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases);
- Recruit or otherwise solicit any User to join third party services or websites that are competitive to Donate2it, without Donate2it’s prior written approval;
- Use, display, mirror, or frame the Sites or any individual element within the Sites or Services, Donate2it’s name, any Donate2it trademark, logo, or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Donate2it’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Sites, Donate2it’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Donate2it’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Donate2it system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Donate2it or any of Donate2it’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Sites or Services; or
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Sites or Services.
User must at all times use the Sites and the Services in a responsible and legal manner. In particular (but not exclusively) User must not do any of the following: misrepresent User’s identity or User’s affiliation with any other person or organization; send junk email or spam to people who do not wish to receive mail from User; delete or falsify any attributions, trademarks or designations of source from any website content; or interfere with or disrupt the service or services or networks connected to the Services or Sites; collect or store personal data about other users including email addresses without consent. User agrees that User will comply with all applicable local, state and federal laws, statutes and regulations regarding use of the Sites and Services.
8. Copyright Policy
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Donate2it respects the intellectual property rights of others. Please notify Donate2it in writing, by e-mail or mail to Donate2it’s designated agent listed below, if you believe that a User has infringed your intellectual property rights. Donate2it provides this policy pursuant to Section 512 of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To be effective the notification should include:
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Donate2it to locate the material on the Sites or Services;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit Donate2it to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- your physical or electronic signature.
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt and notice of a claim of infringement, Donate2it may immediately remove the identified materials from the Sites and Services without liability.
User’s account will be terminated if, in Donate2it’s discretion, User’s determined to be a repeat infringer. Repeat infringers are Users who have been the subject of more than one valid takedown request that has not been successfully rebutted.
For information about Donate2it’s pricing, please see Donate2it’s Pricing page. Donate2it reserves the right to change pricing at any time, with or without notice. Donate2it will post any changes to the Pricing on the Pricing page, so please check often. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and User shall be responsible for payment of all taxes, levies, or duties associated with User’s purchases hereunder, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes, if applicable.
10. Dealing with Third Parties.
The Donate2it Site may provide links to or frame third-party websites or services and may link User automatically to sponsors’ or third party’s websites or services. Donate2it provides such links and framing solely for the convenience of Users. Donate2it does not review or endorse, and are not responsible for, any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such websites or services. User assumes full responsibility for User’s use of third-party websites or services. User’s interactions with organizations or individuals found on or through the Sites and Services are solely between User and such organizations or individuals. User should make whatever investigation User feels necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any interaction with any of these third parties. User agrees that Donate2it is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind or nature incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between Users, or between Users and any third party, User understands and agrees that Donate2it is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that User has a dispute with any other User, User hereby releases Donate2it and its affiliates, and their officers, employees, agents, and successors from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes or the Sites and Services. If USER IS a California resident, USER waives California Civil Code Section 1542, which provides: A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.
11. Exclusion of Warranty.
USER USES THE SITES AND SERVICES AT USER’S OWN RISK. THE SITES, SERVICES, AND THE CONTENTS THEREIN AND/OR THE CONTENT PROVIDED BY DONATE2IT.COM, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN PARTICULAR, DONATE2IT AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS (REFERRED TO COLLECTIVELY AS “AFFILIATES”) MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITES OR SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, any recommendations or other content available on or through the Sites or Services), OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES OR RESOURCES LINKED TO OR FRAMED ON THE SITES OR SERVICES. DONATE2IT AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY: (a) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (b) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM USER’S ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITES OR SERVICES; (c) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF DONATE2IT’S SERVERS OR OF ANY PERSONAL OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION; (d) ANY INTERRUPTION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITES OR SERVICES; (e) ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES OR MALICIOUS CODE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES OR SERVICES; OR (f) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY FUNCTIONALITY OR CONTENT POSTED, E-MAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITES OR SERVICES.
DONATE2IT AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE RECOMMENDED, ADVERTISED, OR OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES OR SERVICES OR ANY LINKED OR FRAMED WEBSITE.
12. Limitation of Liability.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to User. To the extent Donate2it may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of Donate2it’s liability will be the minimum permitted under such law.
14. International Use.
The Sites and Services are controlled and operated from within the United States. Donate2it makes no representation that the Sites and Services are appropriate or available in locations outside of the United States. Those who choose to access the Sites or Services from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
15. Arbitration Agreement & Waiver of Certain Rights
If User demonstrates that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Donate2it will pay as much of the administrative costs and arbitrator’s fees required for the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the cost of the arbitration from being prohibitive. In the final award, the arbitrator may apportion the costs of arbitration and the compensation of the arbitrator among the parties in such amounts as the arbitrator deems appropriate.
Neither User nor Donate2it may act as a class representative or private attorney general, nor participate as a member of a class of claimants, with respect to any Claim. Claims may not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis. The arbitrator can decide only User and/or Donate2it’s individual Claims. The arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration User and Donate2it each waive any right to a jury trial.
17. General Provisions.